2 de abril de 2008

Piece of me- Britney Spears

I'm Miss American DreamSince I was 17Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines They still got pictures of my derrière in the magazine You want a piece of me? You want a piece of me? I'm Miss Bad Media KarmaAnother day, another dramaGuess I can't see no harmIn working and being a mama And with a kid on my armI'm still an exception, and all you Want a piece of meI'm Mrs. Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. Oh My God, That Britney's Shameless! (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! This Just In! (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. she's too big, now she's too thin (You want a piece of me?)I'm Mrs. 'You want a piece of me?'Tryin' and pissin' me off Well get in line whit the paparazzi Who's flippin' me off? Hoping I'll resort to some havoc And end up settlin' in court Now are you sure you want a piece of me? (You want a piece of me?)I'm Mrs. Most Likely To Get On TV For Strippin' On The StreetsWhen getting the groceries, no, for realAre you kidding me? No wonder this panic in the industry I mean, please Do you want a piece of me?I'm Mrs. Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. Oh My God, That Britney's Shameless! (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! This Just In! (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. she's too big, now she's too thin (You want a piece of me?)I'm Miss American DreamSince I was 17Don't matter if I step on the scene Or sneak away to the Philippines They still got pictures of my derrière in the magazine You want a piece of me? You want a piece, piece of me? You want a piece of me? I'm Mrs.Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. Oh My God, That Britney's Shameless! (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! This Just In! (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. she's too big, now she's too thin (You want a piece of me?)I'm Mrs. Lifesty les Of The Rich & Famous (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. Oh My God, That Britney's Shameless! (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! This Just In! (You want a piece of me?) I'm Mrs. she's too big, now she's too thin (You want a piece of me?) Oh yeah You want a piece of me

[ Como me gusta escuchar a la gente, saber qe les pasa y tratar de ayudarlos en lo mejor qe puedo, a veces siento qe entiendo tanto a la otra persona,,, me siento psicologa(?) ya me fui a la mierda, no me gustaria ser psicologa por mi mama siento qe si soy psicologa va a pasar lo mismo qe pasa con mi mama pero se qe no es asi, porqe eso lo modifica uno, uno lo adopta y a medida qe va crecienda trata de hacer y de ser lo qe mas rescata y lo qe le hubiese gustado para "el projimo "(por decirlo de alguna manera).
Creo qe nunca me molestaria escuchar a algien ya sea aunqe no la conozca...siempre estoy dispuesta a escuchar como sea, cuando sea, donde sea, y a quien sea]maiiY